Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Last pass is fairly complicated to use to actually generate passwords - a lot of learning to be done.I never got that far though.

I was just using the free version with my existing info and passwords. It worked fine for sites with simple log ins like Amazon and Ebay but never ever worked for the sites you really want it for - financial ones. It could never successfully log into any of my financial sites and worse than that its ghastly icons covered up many of the entry boxes on these sites so that I couldn't see what I was doing. However many times I tried to add these sites to "Never Add" in my vault, (which in itself was ridiculous) these lastpass icons wouldn't go away from these critical sites.

Now I have deleted my account, uninstalled Lastpass, removed it from my mobile devices, shut down my computer and yet I DON'T BELIEVE IT, THESE ******** ICONS ARE STILL THERE on my financial sites.

And of course like all these online companies however big and successful and well known they are, there is NEVER EVER anyone to talk to or any customer service , just useless FAQs, forums which don't have my problem or I haven't worded the question right.Very very angry.

Review about: Lastpass Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: someone to get in touch and tell me how to get rid of these icons .