My pc downloaded some auto updates the other day.Since starting last pass I have been dilligently changing my pwords to complex auto generated ones and then recording in last pass.

Today I wanted to log into last pass to get my email password. Even though I was entering the correct password(I keep the typed Last pass pw by my keyboard), it kept saying that it didn't recognize my device and I need to check my email to log into last pass.

However I can't check my email because it is stored in last pass.I am DONE with this!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "unreliable service" and wants this business to "i want everyone to know buyer beware. this happened to me and i didn't do anything wrong" as the author lost $12. The author is overall dissatisfied with LastPass. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LastPass.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare LastPass to other companies on our site.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1232206

+1.I kept getting told I do not have the LastPass plugin for Chrome, and that my master password is incorrect.

Both completely false!

After trying to remove and reinstall the plugin, i was told again that the plugin is not installed.Good riddance