Sun Lakes,Arizona

LastPass is advertised as a user-friendly password program that a consumer downloads and sets up in minutes. Once you've created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse - so you'll never lose another password.

After saving a website's username and password, LastPass will autofill the login when you return to that site. No thought, no typing, no work required - LastPass does it for you. Once downloaded, you are supposed to be able to power up your PC of laptop, sign in, and when you open your browser, the LastPass Icon is supposed to be on your toolbar, where you would activate it vby logging in. My problem is that when I shutdown and power up the next day, the LastPass program is no longer on my hard drive.

So everyday I have to download LastPass and re-install it just to access my password. I have contacted LastPass Customer Support, and have followed their every instruction, without being able to install their software on a permanent basis. I even paid to upgrade to their Premium software with no change in how the program works. I have asked for a technician to call me and walk me through the installation process to see if they can identify if I have installing it incorrectly.

They do not have live customer support assistance.

As a matter of fact, the recommendations are canned and parceled out fix bt fix, without a comprehensive list of fixes. Let the Buyer beware, if you want user friendly, look elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lastpass Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2014.

Comments